Nancy S. on "Sustainable Development" at Emmet County Republican Women's Meeting in Petoskey, 3/18
Nine principles of Agenda 21:
1. Move citizens off private land and into high-density urban housing.
2. Create vast wilderness spaces inhabited by large canivores.
3. Reduce traffic congestion and slash fuel use by eliminating cars and creating "wallable" cities.
4. Support chosen private businesses with public funds to be used for "sustainable development."
5. Make policy decisions that favor the greater good over individuals.
6. Drastically reduce the use of power, water, and anything that creates urban pollution."
7. Continue to use bureaucracies to make sweeping decisions outside of democratic processes.
8. Further increase taxes, fees, and regulations.
9. Implement policies meant to incentivize a reduced population (i.e. "one-child" type mandates).